Can't find the exact map you're looking for? Or want to explore our data in a little more depth? Then take a look at our dynamic web map applications.
These collate all our epidemiological data into a freely available resource, allowing users to interact with the data and create their own custom maps.
- Zoom into a country or region of interest
- Select the data you want to show, and refine by characteristics including year and diagnostic
- View species-specific breakdowns to better understand which species dominate transmission
- Overlay different data sources, and explore co-distribution of infection and contextual characteristics
- Tailor map layouts and print them in different formats
Click to download user manual (PDF 1MB)
|Click to download user manual (PDF 1MB)|